Welcoming You Back to Our Safe Dental Office
We want to assure our patients that we have enhanced our infection control protocols according to CDC guidelines and will be taking extra precautions to further protect our patients and team members.
Prior to your appointment, please know that:
- Patients will be asked to text us once they pull into the parking lot. They will be contacted by text when it is their turn to come into the office.
- Only one person in the lobby or checking out at a time.
- All people entering are asked to wear masks and sanitize their hands on entering.
- All patients will have their pulse oxygen levels and temperature taken along with COVID-19 screening questions recommended by the CDC.
- All team members will also have their pulse oxygen and temperatures taken each morning and are asked COVID-19 screening questions.
- A green wrist band will be placed on the wrist of patients and dental team members if temp, pulse oxygen, and screening questions have been answered satisfactorily.
- Surgically Clean Air filtration units have been added in all treatment rooms.
- Team members are now wearing extra PPE, head covers, shields, and isolation gowns.
- Room doorway barriers with magnetic closure strips have been installed.
- Clear Plastic barriers have been added at the check-in and check-out desks.
- Additional aerosol reducing barriers will be used during dental procedures including rubber dam, Isolite, or the ReLeaf suction system depending on the procedure being performed.
- Team members are practicing social distancing in the office and we ask patients to do the same.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for helping us by following this new protocol.