Welcoming You Back to Our Safe Dental Office
We want to assure our patients that we have enhanced our infection control protocols according to CDC guidelines and will be taking extra precautions to further protect our patients and team members.
Prior to your appointment, please know that:
- All people entering are asked to sanitize their hands and temperatures will be taken.
- Wearing masks is at your discretion.
- All team members will also have their temperatures taken each morning.
- Surgically Clean Air filtration units have been added in all treatment rooms.
- Room doorway barriers with magnetic closure strips have been installed.
- Clear Plastic barriers have been added at the check-in and check-out desks.
- Additional aerosol reducing barriers will be used during dental procedures including rubber dam, Isolite, or the ReLeaf suction system depending on the procedure being performed.
- Team members are practicing social distancing in the office and we ask patients to do the same.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for helping us by following this new protocol.