Patient Safety Protocol
We want to assure our patients that we have enhanced our infection control protocols according to CDC guidelines. Here's what you can expect at your next visit.
- If you are not feeling well, running a fever, or have a cough, please stay home.
- Please wear a mask into the office.
- Update your health history online to minimize your time in the reception area.
- We ask that only the patient come into the office and that others wait in the car.
- We will stagger patient appointments, so please come at your designated time.
- You may need to wait in your car until your room is ready if there are more than 2 people in the reception area. We can text you when it is time to come in.
- We will not be removing our masks and shields to say hello, for now.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for helping us by following this new protocol.