This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the website of HUET DENTAL and Jennine K. Huet, DDS.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
Patient Safety Protocol
We want to assure our patients that we have enhanced our infection control protocols according to CDC guidelines. Here's what you can expect at your next visit.
- If you are not feeling well, running a fever, or have a cough, please stay home.
- Please wear a mask into the office.
- Update your health history online to minimize your time in the reception area.
- We ask that only the patient come into the office and that others wait in the car.
- We will stagger patient appointments, so please come at your designated time.
- You may need to wait in your car until your room is ready if there are more than 2 people in the reception area. We can text you when it is time to come in.
- We will not be removing our masks and shields to say hello, for now.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for helping us by following this new protocol.